Open Position Opening for Video Director.
Job Description: 808HALT is a local non-profit advocating against human trafficking in Hawaii. Director will be responsible for video production and social media management of all digital and video content.
- Overall Social Media Management including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Youtube.
- Proficiency in the use of Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop and Final Cut X software.
- Exceptional oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Able to operate camera and sound equipment and work with other technical team members
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Communications, Video Editing, or Film Production is highly preferred.
- Salary will be commensurate with experience level
Send resumes to Ford Yamamoto at email@example.com